Monday, June 21, 2010

BAd NEws..... June Issue Massive Delays....Boooooo

So I have some really bad news for everyone. The June Issue of Stop Motion Magazine will be delayed until August due to waiting on Photo Clearance and a number of other issues related to publishing. It's a very difficult situation since we were planning on releasing the "Ray Harryhausen Birthday Issue" and since Uncle Ray is such a major icon we are faced with a daunting task of putting this issue together properly. I was hoping to get a backup idea published in time but it seems like this won't be possible as well. BOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo........................ Believe me I'm majorly bummed. But I would rather have Ray Harryhausen represented in a proper light instead of throwing an issue together just for the sake of meeting a deadline. With this said I hope you all can wait until the August for the Double Issue Release!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment